Finding someone with the experience to assist with your content strategy can be difficult. But our team simplifies this process. When you work with us, you can count on our experienced strategists to carefully research your brand and industry to find keywords that will boost your SEO presence.
Establish a Sustainable Content Strategy
Ensuring that your content speaks to your target audience and can is searchable results shouldn't be ignored, so if you don’t have the time or the SEO expertise to build out your content strategy, we’ll take care of it.
What content strategy services do we offer?
- Content Strategy Plan: This package includes a strategy call to share details about your business, and goals, and explain anything we need to know about what you do. Additionally, you’ll receive a full site audit, keyword buckets to target, and targeted improvement suggestions for your site.
- Editorial Calendar: With this package, our team pulls 8 topics for your blog or web pages. You get a focus keyword, a couple of synonymous keywords, and notes about the direction of the piece. Then you have everything you need to start creating content and easily order from our shop.
- Keyword Research Package: Receive a list of keywords to target in your industry. This list includes broad topics and buckets for keywords. While our keyword package doesn’t pull blog topics, it’s a great asset to see regularly searched or trending keywords in your niche.
- One-off SEO Topic Research: Need a single blog topic or web page keyword? We’ve got you covered with an add-on you can use for any blog or page ordered through our site.
Don’t see exactly what you need here? That’s not a problem! If you have questions or want to discuss customizing SEO research and content strategy, contact us today.
- Custom Strategy Task: This task is perfect if you have something different or that needs a little more finesse. Our strategists can take what you have and do some great SEO research.
Ready to order?
Add the content strategy service you need to a cart and checkout. Once the order has been placed, you'll be prompted to add your order details. As soon as we receive your details, our team can get started. And if you need more information about filling out your input form, check out our FAQs